Tune-up your sprinkler system for proper performance. Your lawn and garden will love you for it.
Included in the Sprinkler Tune-Up
* Adjust watering days and times to be Manatee County and/or community compliant.
* Setting the correct watering run-time for each zone.
* Checking and cleaning the main line water filter (if installed).
* Testing each station to ensure that every sprinkler is working correctly.
* Adjusting sprinkler spray patterns so that your lawn and gardens are watered properly - not the road.
* Clearing any blocked sprinkler nozzles.
* Checking for leaks and dry spots in the lawn.
* Testing drip and micro irrigation zones (if installed).
* Testing the rain sensor (if installed), and cleaning the hygrophonic disks and cap.
* Informing you of any necessary repairs and their associated cost.
- Note: We only perform repairs after your approval.
Cost per Sprinkler System
1-4 zones $100
5 zones $20
6 zones $140
7 zones $160
8 zones $180
9 zones $200
If you have 10+ zones, or are on acreage, please contact us for a price.
* Removing grass/sod from around sprinklers.
* Raising buried concrete donuts.
* Installing concrete donuts.
* Replacing damaged spray nozzles (usually damaged from lawn mowers/weed wackers).
Maintain your sprinkler system's performance automatically, year-round. Visit the Maintenance Agreements page.